"Wherefore, whithersoever they shall send you, go ye, and I will be with you; and in whatsoever place ye shall
proclaim my name an effectual door shall be opened unto you, that they may receive my word."
- Doctrine & Covenants 112:19

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Set Apart

Well, this is it. Tonight I am getting set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I couldn't be more excited! While I am out of my head nervous, I know that because I have answered Heavenly Father's call to serve, He will help me with the rest. I know this church is true because I have prayed and received an answer from Heavenly Father, and I know you can too. All you have to do is kneel down and ask God sincerely. I love this Gospel with all my heart, I know every aspect of it is true. I know we each have a divine plan created for each of us that leads us back to Him. Be good!!You're always a little better than you think you are. You can do hard things!
-Sister Ferguson

1 comment: